Sunlight Air SmartPass
How does it work?
Sunlight Air SmartPass is a single-use voucher that provides our passengers added flexibility when they decide to fly wherever and whenever they want. One voucher gives them the opportunity to choose from the 6 destinations of Sunlight Air. Our passengers have the option to choose and redeem flights without the pressure of planning too far ahead. The more vouchers you buy, the cheaper it gets.
Sunlight Air SmartPass Benefits
- Fly more, Pay Less
- Flight Gift (transferrable to multiple recipients)
- Can be used by travel agencies or corporations
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The SmartPass is a booklet containing ten (10) pre-paid one-way flight vouchers that you can use to book a flight for yourself or others. One (1) voucher is equivalent to a one-way ticket to any destination served by Sunlight Air and comes with 10 kg checked and 7 kg carry-on baggage allowance, VAT, and terminal fees.
- The SmartPass is only available for purchase online or in-store through:
- Sunlight Air’s website at smartpass.ph;
- Asia Pacific Travel’s Manila office;
- Events or travel expo organized or joined by Sunlight Air; and
- Sunlight Air’s general sales agents and accredited travel agencies.
Purchases made outside of the above-stated options are not authorized.
- The SmartPass may be in physical or electronic form. It may be shipped as a booklet or sent electronically, depending on the purchaser’s chosen format during purchase.
- The SmartPass may be paid in Philippine Peso currency through credit or debit cards and other acceptable forms of payment:
- Installment plans via BillEase and Atome (available only for purchases made through the website);
- E-wallet payment via GCash (available only for purchases made through the website);
- Online bank transfer; and
- Cash (available only for purchases made physically through general sales agents and accredited travel agencies’ offices)
- When availing of the SmartPass, please provide your full name, date of birth, mobile number, home address, and valid email address on the billing and shipping page.
- You may purchase a minimum of one (1) SmartPass booklet per transaction. No maximum purchase limit applies.
- The SmartPass cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts, privileges (senior citizen, PWD, etc.), or vouchers.
- The SmartPass is valid for redemption of flights to any destination served by Sunlight Air, one (1) year from the date of purchase. The date of purchase is indicated on each voucher. Redemptions made outside of the validity period are not permitted. Travel is allowed beyond the validity period, provided that redemption was made prior to the expiration of the SmartPass. Validity period will not be extended.
- To redeem flights using the SmartPass, inquire about the availability of your intended travel date to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your SmartPass’ booking reference and the serial number of the voucher you intend to use. The booking reference is indicated on the inside cover of the SmartPass booklet, while the serial number is indicated in each voucher.
- After receiving confirmation of the availability of your intended travel date, submit the necessary details such as the passenger’s full name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, and email address within three (3) hours. Failure to send such details within the said timeframe shall result in the forfeiture of the reserved slot.
- The redemption of flights using the SmartPass cannot be done at airport counters or through general sales agents and accredited travel agencies. Likewise, redemption requests must not be sent through other communication platforms such as Viber, WhatsApp, WeChat, Telegram, and Facebook Messenger. Only redemption requests emailed to email@example.com shall be acknowledged.
- The SmartPass voucher is valid for the redemption of flight forty-five (45) days to five (5) days prior to the intended flight departure.
- Use two (2) SmartPass vouchers for each passenger if you’re planning to book a roundtrip flight.
- The SmartPass is not valid for group and/or corporate bookings using ten (10) vouchers on the same flight. For group and/or corporate bookings, please email your request for a quotation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The redemption of flights using the SmartPass is eligible for any travel dates. However, travel dates, especially holidays and peak season dates, are subject to seat availability allocated for SmartPass users per flight. The SmartPass does not guarantee seat availability on any specific flight or travel dates.
- Any add-ons such as prepaid baggage, meals, seat selection, and insurance will be subject to additional fees, which may be paid upon or after redemption of the voucher or at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to the departure date.
- Confirmed or ticketed flights redeemed using the SmartPass are non-rebookable, non-transferable, non-returnable, non-reroutable, non-endorsable, not valid for change of name, cannot be traded or bartered, and cannot be redeemed for cash, check, or credit. No credits or rebates shall be applied to the unused SmartPass booklets or vouchers. Booklets or vouchers will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The SmartPass is giftable or transferable as long as the booklet or voucher has not yet been used to redeem a flight. To gift or transfer a SmartPass booklet or voucher, please email your request to email@example.com along with your SmartPass’ booking reference and the full name, date of birth, mobile number, and email address of the recipient.
- In the event that you miss your confirmed flight, the SmartPass voucher used to book the flight will be forfeited and the flight will be considered as flown.
- Flights are subject to change depending on NAIA slotting time for chartered flights. In the event of flight disruptions, flight delays, or flight schedule changes, handling will be based on Sunlight Air’s existing flight disruption policy.
- Passengers are responsible for obtaining the necessary documents for travel as required by the relevant authorities at all points of the journey. These documents may include but are not limited to health declarations and certificates, LGU-mandated forms, and other specimens required by law, regulations, LGU ordinances, and other requirements by entities with authorities flown from, into, or over. Passengers must always have requirements ready for presentation.
- Personal information such as full name, age, date of birth, gender, contact details, nationality, and details related to your flights and other travel details will be required in relation to the herein declared purpose and use of information.
- For passengers traveling with infants with booked seats, the child’s birth certificate/ID must be presented upon boarding.
- Any suspicious or fraudulent purchase or redemption of the Sunlight Air SmartPass shall result in the automatic forfeiture of the same without refund or reimbursement. In addition, any flights already booked shall likewise be automatically canceled. In these cases, Sunlight Air shall have no liability to the passenger/s.
- The passenger agrees to hold Sunlight Air free and harmless from any, and all losses, damages, expenses, claims, demands, awards, and costs that may be incurred or may result from the purchase and/or use of the Sunlight Air SmartPass.
- Sunlight Air shall not be held liable for any damage incurred by the passenger for any of the following instances:
a) The passenger’s purchase and/or redemption of the Sunlight Air SmartPass;
b) The passenger’s inability to redeem the Sunlight Air SmartPass due to the passenger’s own fault; or
c) Any unauthorized use of the Sunlight Air SmartPass.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines and all disputes relating to the Sunlight Air SmartPass and courts in the Republic of the Philippines shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- In case of any inconsistencies between these Terms and Conditions and terms and conditions found in promotional materials covering the Sunlight Air SmartPass, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Sunlight Air has the right to reject any claim that is contrary to or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Sunlight Air has the sole right to amend, revise, delete, or repeal these Terms and Conditions, including suspension of the Sunlight Air SmartPass and/or replacement with a similar product or program, without the need for prior notice.
Decision and/or interpretation of Sunlight Air regarding terms and conditions of this agreement, including the right to supply additional terms and conditions not expressly stated herein, shall be final, conclusive and binding for the Parties.
- By purchasing and using the Sunlight Air SmartPass, the passenger agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as Sunlight Air’s Conditions of Carriage at the time of purchase and/or redemption.
When can I purchase Sunlight Air SmartPass?
The Sunlight Air SmartPass may be purchased starting December 12, 2022 and until supplies last.
How do I purchase the Sunlight Air SmartPass?
Step 1: Log in to https://smartpass.shop
Step 2: Click “SmartPass” under the “Shop” tab.
Step 3: Choose between either the digital or physical versions from the dropdown button next to “Variation”.
Step 4: Click “Add to Cart” and “Proceed to checkout”.
Step 6: Fill out the necessary information on the “Billing & Shipping” form.
Step 7: Click place order.
Step 8: Proceed with payment.
Step 9: Wait for your SmartPass to arrive (24 hours for digital copies (sent via email) and 3-7 days for physical booklet (sent via the courier of your choice).
Can anyone purchase the Sunlight Air SmartPass?
The Sunlight Air SmartPass is available for everyone (excluding infants on lap), who is eligible to fly with Sunlight Air subject to its Conditions of Carriage https://sunlightair.ph/coc.
Can I use my Sunlight Air SmartPass on any of my existing Sunlight Air bookings?
No, you cannot use your existing nor open-dated booking to buy the Sunlight Air SmartPass. Sunlight Air SmartPass requires you to create new bookings.
Can I purchase the Sunlight Air SmartPass for other passengers?
Yes! You may give your loved ones their own Sunlight Air SmartPass voucher. Gift them a flexible trip where they decide to fly wherever and whenever they want. To give a SmartPass voucher or booklet as a gift to someone else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which destinations can I redeem flights for using my Sunlight Air SmartPass?
You can use the Sunlight Air SmartPass on any of Sunlight Air destinations:
- from Manila to Coron (Busuanga), San Vicente, Camiguin, and Siargao or vice versa; and
- from Clark to Coron (Busuanga) or vice versa.
When can I redeem my Sunlight Air SmartPass?
Sunlight Air SmartPass holders may redeem their SmartPass voucher from forty-five (45) to five (5) days prior to their intended date of departure as long as seats are available. Travel dates, especially holidays and peak season dates, are subject to seat availability allocated for SmartPass users per flight.
How do I redeem my Sunlight Air SmartPass?
SmartPass holders may redeem their vouchers within the validity period by sending an email to email@example.com. When redeeming, you must include your booking reference, serial number, full name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, and email address. Once redeemed, you will have to wait at least 24 hours for the booking confirmation and ticket itinerary to arrive via your registered email address.
Can I purchase ancillaries or any other add-ons?
Yes, all add-ons are available for purchase during redemption of the Sunlight Air SmartPass. If you missed out on buying add-ons during the redemption, you may still do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to departure time.
Can I still correct the spelling of the name of the passenger after redeeming the Sunlight Air SmartPass?
Yes, name spelling corrections are allowed. For name correction requests, kindly send an email to Sunlight Air’s sales team at email@example.com.
Can I purchase ancillaries or any other add-ons?
Yes, all add-ons are available for purchase during redemption of the Sunlight Air SmartPass. If you missed out on buying add-ons during the redemption, you may still do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to departure time.
Can I book multiple flights to travel on the same day?
Yes, however, multiple use of vouchers on the same travel date will be subject to seat availability allocated for SmartPass users per flight.
Can I earn & redeem Sunlight Air membership points when I purchase Sunlight Air SmartPass?
No, you can’t earn & redeem Sunlight Air points when you purchase Sunlight Air SmartPass.
Can Sunlight Air SmartPass be shared by more than one user?
Ten (10) vouchers are transferrable upon purchase. May be shared by more than one traveler.